Vulnerability Management, Database Activity Monitoring & Virtual Patching are techniques to protect the information, which is stored in databases, against undesired accesses and attacks from the inside and the outside.
The webinar gives answers to the following questions:
- How to get an overview about all my databases?
- Where are the sensitive data stored?
- How can the security state of the database be recognized?
- The access by high privileged users is often an security issue. How can it be audited and prevented?
- What happens inside the database, what are the applications which accessing the database?
- How can the data be protected against manipulations?
- Patching the database is a huge issue and costs a lot of time and money. How can the risk be minimized, if installing of the patches is not possible in a timely manner?
- How works Security-Out-Of-The-Box?
- How can an attack against the database be detected and prevented?