Database Security Articles
- McAfee Wins 2013 SC Magazine Award for DB Security (English)
3월 5, 2013
주제 : Database Security
- Three Cloud-Computing Data Security Risks That Can't be Overlooked (English)
3월 21, 2011
This article examines three key issues that can impact database security as applications with sensitive data are moved to the cloud.
- Database Security: A Breakthrough in Database Patching (English)
2월 23, 2011
This article details the features and benefits of McAfee Virtual Patching for Databases, formerly Hedgehog vPatch, in helping enterprises implement effective database security.
- Database Check: Testing Sentrigo's Hedgehog DBscanner (English)
2월 1, 2011
Read a review of Hedgehog DBscanner, now called McAfee Vulnerability Manager for Databases, that appeared in Redmond Magazine in 2011.
- Improving User Passwords: Create An Uncrackable Password To Keep Intruders Off Your System (English)
7월 2, 2010
This article discusses effective techniques for improving user passwords and buttressing the security of critical business systems.
- How to Secure Sensitive Data in Cloud Environments (English)
4월 22, 2010
This article examines the challenge of monitoring and protecting a database server in a cloud computing environment, and examines three critical architectural issues faced by companies transferring applications with sensitive data to the cloud.
- The Next Challenge for Database Security: Virtualization and Cloud Computing (English)
4월 8, 2010
This article examines the obstacles to deploying a secure database platform in a virtual environment or in the cloud.