JMSDigger is an open source and GUI-based tool from Foundstone used for penetration testing ActiveMQ based JMS applications with a number of features.
Generic JMS operations
- Anonymous and manual authentication checks.
- Automated credential brute force and fuzzing.
- Retrieve messages from topics, queues, and durable subscribers.
- Create new durable subscribers and erase existing durable subscribers.
ActiveMQ Specific Operations
- Retrieve ActiveMQ broker and destination statistics.
- Create new destinations (topics or queues).
- ActiveMQ password decryption.
Java 7.0 and above
Download this tool now