How many of your users have accounts with cloud-based, SaaS applications? Do you know if there are any active accounts in your cloud application portfolio that shouldn't be there, either because the user has left or because it was created without your knowledge? How can you give your users access to cloud applications without compromising security? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the various ways to deploy identity for cloud apps?
Join this webinar to:
- Learn about the various ways you can regain control over your users’ identities in the cloud
- Reduce the administrative effort required to create and manage those accounts
- Eliminate the security weaknesses associated with passwords
- Learn about the two major architectural approaches to managing cloud identities and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Hear about the various ways you can configure an identity and access management solution that allows you maximum flexibility, without giving up control