The annual AWS re:Invent conference is nearing upon us, kicking off December 2nd in Las Vegas. McAfee is thrilled to participate once again and to hear about all of the AWS-related product updates and customer news, not to mention more than a few parties and chances to network with fellow conference-goers.
Make the most out of your re:Invent
Over the last 7 years, the AWS re:Invent conference has grown from about 8,000 to 60,000+ attendees. Here are some tips and tricks along the way to help you make the most out of your re:Invent adventure and to learn about how McAfee helps to make the Cloud the most secure environment for business
- Get your Cloud Security Demo from McAfee Booth 1026 at the Venetian. Several cloud security experts will be on hand to address your most burning questions about how you can secure your most sensitive data from device to cloud.
- Download and use the AWS Events app. This will help you manage your time as well as navigate around and between the venues
- Shift Left with Cloud Security Automation at Scale. What does that mean? Join our session to hear from McAfee Fellow, Sekhar Sarukkai and the CISO of Pacific Dental Services about a secure approach to cloud adoption.
- Fourth Annual Sumo Slam Jam – yes, I said Sumo Register for this fun networking party here.
- Ask our Experts – Don’t be afraid to engage with presenters after one of our many breakout sessions. They are there to provide information and love answering questions.
We are sure that, after December 6th, there will be an overwhelming number of new services to sift through. Swing by our booth, #1026 for some swag and a chat. This year we are giving away Hacker T-shirts (pictured below) for anyone seated at a theater session or who receives a demo from one of our top-notch security experts onsite.
We also invite you to join us at one of the many theater sessions in our booth on topics such as Container Security, Shift Left, Security for IaaS, Database Security, as well as our customer’s journeys to the cloud. We are excited to see you!
About the Author
Categories: Cloud Security