Not all features are available for all operating systems.
Awards This Product Received
InfoSecurity, USA, February 2017
AV-Test Certified Windows Security
AV-Test, December 2016
AV-Test Certified Android Security
AV-Test, January 2017
ADVANCED+ for Performance
AV-Comparatives, October 2016
Copyright 2016 AV-Comparatives. Reprinted with Permission
Guard against viruses and online threats
Avoid risky websites and prevent dangerous downloads
Prevent SPAM email from reaching your inbox
Forget about your passwords with multi-factor password manager
Includes our 100% Guarantee: Viruses removed or your money back*
Blocks viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, unwanted programs, and more on your PC
Warns you about risky websites and helps prevent dangerous downloads and phishing attacks
Provides search ratings, checks if your firewall and antivirus are activated, scans your downloads and alerts you if there’s a known threat
Protects your identity and privacy by permanently deleting important files for your PC−ideal for tax documents, financial information, and other personal files
Security Management Console
Helps you manage your protection for all your devices from an easy-to-use web page
True Key™ by Intel Security
Recognizes your face or fingerprint, secures your passwords, and instantly logs you in to your websites and apps across your devices
1 User Account
Has you covered by phone, by chat, or online for the life of your subscription
Virus Protection Pledge
Virus Protection Pledge provides you with the confidence that in the event your PC gets a virus, a McAfee expert will remotely access your computer to remove it. If we cannot, we will offer a refund. Requires enrollment in auto-renewal service; additional terms apply.*
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
Apple iOS 9 or later
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
Safari (Mac and iOS OS Only)
Internet Connection Required
High-speed connection recommended
Supported Email Programs
POP3—Windows Mail, Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Becky, Shuriken
Web—MSN/Hotmail or email account with IMAP/POP3 access
Required Anti-Spam Toolbar
Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2013, 2016
McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
500 MB free drive space
1 GHz Processor
Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the initialterm of your subscription. When that term expires, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal, until you cancel. Term length depends upon your purchase selection (e.g., 1 year, 2 year, monthly, etc.).
• If a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on all supported devices you own, for the duration of your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
• Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.