Copyright 2016 AV-Comparatives. Reprinted with Permission
The McAfee Advantage
Explore everything the new mobile world has to offer, and do it safely and confidently with industry-leading McAfee® Mobile Security. When you select new apps, shop online, browse social networks, or use your device for banking and payments, McAfee Mobile Security is there to protect you. On download, an immediate security and privacy scan is started. With more than 150 million mobile devices protected worldwide, McAfee offers the most robust, comprehensive mobile security solutions in the market today. Protect your identity and your personal life with McAfee Mobile Security.
Guard against viruses, spyware and malicious websites. Search and shop securely and stay safe on social media. Connect to Wi-Fi with confidence.
Locate, track and send alarm using online portal. Lock and wipe to prevent misuse of your personal data. Get a snapshot of the person holding your lost device with CaptureCam.
Boost your phone with Battery Optimizer. Easily access key features through the widget. Take actions straight from your Android Wear to find and secure your mobile device.
Selectively share access to your apps by setting up different profiles. Know what information your apps are collecting and decide whether you’d like to keep them.
McAfee Mobile Security App: compatible with Android 4.1+ (Android 6.0 Marshmallow included); Android One
McAfee Mobile Security on Android Wear: compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.4+ (Android 6.0 Marshmallow included) and McAfee Mobile Security 4.9 or later
Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
Firefox 30 or higher
Safari 6.1 or higher
Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the initialterm of your subscription. When that term expires, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal, until you cancel. Term length depends upon your purchase selection (e.g., 1 year, 2 year, monthly, etc.).
• If a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on all supported devices you own, for the duration of your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
• Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.