100% guaranteed virus removal or your money back! If your device gets infected, a McAfee expert will remove the threat. If not, get a full refund!
Requires enrollment in auto-renewal service, additional terms apply*
Your 1-year subscription includes:
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited device coverage*
- PC, Mac, Android, iOS coverage
- Real-time scanning
- Personal advisor
- Free 24/7 support
What devices and operating systems are compatible with McAfee Total Protection?
McAfee Total Protection is compatible with laptops, desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. You can find operating system compatibility on our System requirements page.
How to install MTP?
- Once you purchase, you will immediately see directions for download.
To add extra devices to your subscription…
- Go to My Account or create one if you do not have one.
- Click on ‘Send Link’ to email or to text the download link to your device.
- Open the email or text on the device you want to add.
- Click the download link and follow instructions.
How do I turn Auto-Renewal on or off?
You can change your auto-renewal settings in My Account.
- From the My Account menu, select Auto-Renewal Settings
- Select the product to modify.
- Turn on or off Uninterrupted Protection.
How do I log into my account?
Please visit mcafee.com/myaccount.
How do I contact customer support?
You can find customer support information here.
Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
- The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g., 1 month, 1 year, 2 years, etc.). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
- Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
- Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
- You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
- You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
- Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on the number of supported devices allowed under your subscription. Subscriptions covering “all” devices are limited to supported devices that you own. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
- To be eligible for VPP you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.