*Important Terms and Offer Details:
- The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription for the selected number of people covered. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g. 1 month or 1 year). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel (not applicable in Vermont).
- Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
- Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
- You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
- You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
- Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on the number of supported devices allowed under your subscription. Subscriptions covering “all” devices are limited to supported devices that you own. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
- Identity Theft Protection Essentials: To be eligible for the free Identity Theft Protection Essentials subscription, you must either have a qualifying free trial or a paid software subscription to McAfee LiveSafe (5-Device or unlimited) or McAfee Total Protection (5- or 10-Device) and you must be enrolled in automatic renewal (turned on) and your account must have a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism on file. The free subscription will be granted to the registered McAfee account holder. For additional information see here.
- While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.
- Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP you must be actively enrolled in our automatic renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
McAfee, LiveSafe™, Total Protection™ and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. Or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other brands and names may be claimed as the property of others.
2821 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 94054, USA (866) 622-3911 © 2020 McAfee, LLC. All Rights Reserved.