They say the best defense is a good offense, and McAfee Identity Theft Protection Premium helps you take that definitive stand against ID theft, with the most comprehensive tools in our portfolio. 3-bureau credit monitoring, account takeover monitoring with 24/7/365 dedicated agent support that’s backed by $1M Fraud Reimbursement and $10K Stolen Funds Coverage*.
Already have a subscription to ID theft protection? Sign in here.
Top features and benefits
$10K Stolen Funds Reimbursement*
$1M Identity Fraud Reimbursement*
3-Bureau Credit Report, Score & Monitoring*
Account Takeover Monitoring
24/7/365 Dedicated Agents
Cyber Monitoring with SSN Trace
Stay confidently connected. We’re patrolling over 600,000 online black markets on the internet and dark web as well as keeping tabs on your SSN and we’ll alert you if your monitored info is found at risk or any new aliases are associated with your SSN.
3-Bureau Credit and Account Takeover Monitoring
Get notified of any changes or updates to your credit file at all three credit bureaus and help keep thieves from hijacking your credit and financial accounts.
Court Records and Non-credit Loan Monitoring
Stay on top of potential risks to your reputation and finances with alerts that help you prevent would-be ID thieves from committing fraud in unexpected ways like using your identity to commit crimes or obtaining payday loans in your name.
24/7/365 Agents with Lost Wallet Support
From providing reassurance and guidance to assisting with reissuing lost wallet contents or even recovering from full-blown identity theft, our agents are always in your corner.
Recover What’s Yours
If your identity is stolen, we’ll reimburse up to $1M for identity recovery and up to $10k of stolen funds.*
Always-on identity monitoring, 24/7 support, and ID theft insurance | McAfee Identity Theft Protection PLUS
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription for the selected number of people covered. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g., 1 month or 1 year). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
• Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• To be eligible for the free Identity Theft Protection Essentials subscription, you must either have a qualifying free trial or a paid subscription with a participating partner, and you must be enrolled in automatic renewal (turned on) and your account must have a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism on file. The free subscription will be granted to the registered McAfee account holder. For additional information see here.
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US. Some features may require registration and a valid SSN to activate. See System Requirements for additional information.
• Fraud Reimbursement Coverage: Fraud Reimbursement Coverage reimburses subscribers for financial losses, expenses, and legal costs incurred by the subscriber as a result of identity theft. See policy terms, conditions, and exclusions here. This benefit is underwritten pursuant to an identity fraud blanket or group policy issued to CSIdentity Corporation.
• Financial monitoring features are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.