They say the best defense is a good offense, and McAfee Identity Theft Protection Premium helps you take that definitive stand against ID theft, with the most comprehensive tools in our portfolio. 3-bureau credit monitoring, account takeover monitoring with 24/7/365 dedicated agent support that’s backed by $1M Identity Theft Insurance (not available in New York State)*.
Already have a subscription to ID theft protection? Sign in here.
Top features and benefits
24/7/365 Dedicated Agents
$1M Identity Theft Insurance*
3-Bureau Credit Report, Score & Monitoring*
Account Takeover Monitoring
Cyber Monitoring with SSN Trace
Stay confidently connected. We’re patrolling over 600,000 online black markets on the internet and dark web as well as keeping tabs on your SSN and we’ll alert you if your monitored info is found at risk or any new aliases are associated with your SSN.
3-Bureau Credit and Account Takeover Monitoring
Get notified of any changes or updates to your credit file at all three credit bureaus and help keep thieves from hijacking your credit and financial accounts.
Court Records and Non-credit Loan Monitoring
Stay on top of potential risks to your reputation and finances with alerts that help you prevent would-be ID thieves from committing fraud in unexpected ways like using your identity to commit crimes or obtaining payday loans in your name.
24/7/365 Agents with Lost Wallet Support
From providing reassurance and guidance to assisting with reissuing lost wallet contents or even recovering from full-blown identity theft, our agents are always in your corner.
Recover What’s Yours
If your identity is stolen, we’ll reimburse up to $1M for identity recovery (not available in New York state).*
Always-on identity monitoring, 24/7 support, and ID theft insurance | McAfee Identity Theft Protection PLUS
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription for the selected number of people covered. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g. 1 month or 1 year). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel (not applicable in Vermont).
• Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Subscriptions covering "all" devices are limited to supported devices that you own. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US. Some features may require registration and a valid SSN to activate. See System Requirements for additional information.
• Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
• Identity Theft Insurance: Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies) . The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits.
• Financial Monitoring: Financial monitoring features are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act: You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.
• Identity Theft Protection Essentials: To be eligible for the free Identity Theft Protection Essentials subscription, you must either have a qualifying free trial or a paid software subscription to McAfee LiveSafe (5-Device or unlimited) or McAfee Total Protection (5- or 10-Device) and you must be enrolled in automatic renewal (turned on) and your account must have a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism on file. The free subscription will be granted to the registered McAfee account holder. For additional information see here.