Delivering great value on a budget, McAfee Identity Theft Protection Standard combines personal identity and credit monitoring with 24/7/365 dedicated agent support that’s backed by $1M Fraud Reimbursement and $10K Stolen Funds Coverage (not available in New York State)*.
Already have a subscription to ID theft protection? Sign in here.
Top features and benefits
$10K Stolen Funds Reimbursement*
$1M Identity Fraud Reimbursement*
1-Bureau Credit Monitoring*
24/7/365 Dedicated Agents
Stay confidently connected. We’re patrolling over 600,000 online black markets on the internet and dark web, and we’ll alert you if your monitored info is found at risk.
SSN Trace & Credit Monitoring
Keep an eye out for potential fraud with alerts that notify you of new aliases associated with your SSN or if a credit “pull” has been detected in your Experian® credit file.*
Lost Wallet Support
Ease the anxiety of losing a wallet. Our agents can help you reissue a variety of contents from IDs and credit cards to concert tickets.
From providing reassurance and guidance to recovering from full-blown identity theft, our agents are always in your corner.
Recover What’s Yours
If your identity is stolen, we’ll reimburse up to $1M for identity recovery and up to $10k of stolen funds (not available in New York state).*
Always-on identity monitoring, 24/7 support, and ID theft insurance | McAfee Identity Theft Protection PLUS
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription for the selected number of people covered. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g. 1 month or 1 year). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
• Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US. Some features may require registration and a valid SSN to activate. See System Requirements for additional information.
• Fraud Reimbursement Coverage: Fraud Reimbursement Coverage reimburses subscribers for financial losses, expenses, and legal costs incurred by the subscriber as a result of identity theft. See policy terms, conditions, and exclusions here. This benefit is underwritten pursuant to an identity fraud blanket or group policy issued to CSIdentity Corporation. This coverage is not available in New York State.
• Financial Monitoring: Financial monitoring features are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act: You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.