With McAfee Virus Removal Service, our security expert can remotely access your PC and clean it of all viruses, spyware and any other threats or annoying programs hiding in your PC while you watch their every move, in real time.
Instant - Security experts are available 24x7 to eliminate viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware from your PC.
Remote - You can sit back and relax while the complete service is delivered remotely via an Internet connection to your home.
Intelligent - Receive security advice from McAfee virus experts, who will show you how to receive regular security updates for commonly used applications. This will help you avoid future malware problems.
How It Works
3 Easy Steps
McAfee Security Expert takes control of the computer remotely
McAfee will scan the PC, Identify any unwanted applications or malware and remove them.
PC cleaned and secured
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, just let us know within 30 days of purchase and get a full refund. That is risk-free protection.
Microsoft Windows 10**, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
**Windows Enterprise not supported
Important information on offer, subscription details, and automatic renewal service:
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the initial term of your subscription. When that term expires, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal, until you cancel. Term length depends upon your purchase selection (e.g., 1 year, 2 year, monthly, etc.).
• If a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of auto-renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on all supported devices you own, for the duration of your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
• Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.