McAfee closed its acquisition of Skyhigh Networks on January 3, 2018. Skyhigh’s leadership in cloud security, combined with the strength of our existing security portfolio, sets McAfee apart in helping secure your organization from devices to the cloud.
With the addition of Skyhigh, McAfee cloud security solutions now provide visibility, advanced threat prevention, and data protection controls across all clouds to secure network traffic, workloads, and data. The multi-cloud security management of Skyhigh Security Cloud, McAfee Cloud Workload Security, and McAfee Virtual Network Security Platform allows you to confidently move to the cloud and accelerate your business.
As the leading provider of cloud access security broker (CASB) technology, Skyhigh Networks:
- Provides complete visibility into content, context, and user activity across SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS environments.
- Leads the market in advanced controls and automation to correct policy violations in cloud services.
- Leverages data science and network effects across billions of events to identify and stop threats.
- Applies protection to data that persists both in and outside of the cloud.
- Delivers an extensible platform for cloud providers to enable Skyhigh controls for their SaaS applications, and enterprises to enable controls for custom applications developed in-house.
Visit the Skyhigh Networks website to learn more about how Skyhigh Security CloudTM helps the world’s largest organizations unleash the power of the cloud by providing real-time protection for enterprise data and users across all cloud services.