9:00am – 12:00pm PST.
- Learn how to provide a layered security model for reducing risk for container workloads, and services you depend on for orchestration, network, and storage.
- Ensure the container orchestration system and the overall cloud environment meets best practices.
- Evaluate container components, identify known exploits and network security micro segmentation
- Understand the nature of the new development pipeline and the burden cloud-unfriendly security practices put on developers.
In the scenario we built you’ll be an engineer working on applications running on AWS. We provide you with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools like CodeCommit, CloudFormation and Jenkins. In the lab, we’ll integrate Jenkins with McAfee MVision Cloud to scan the CloudFormation template for security misconfigurations. You will get to work with us to:
- Build containers, deploy a web app and find security misconfigurations
- Obtain visibility to identify critical data stored in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) Buckets
- Gain visibility into Amazon S3 Buckets and apply DLP policies
- Learn how to help developers push code securely using a CI/CD process using Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Git repositories
- Explore the “Shift Left” method to transparently add security checks to code BEFORE it gets pushed to production
Space is limited and is first come first serve for this workshop so RSVP soon to save your seat.
MPOWER Digital 2020
Whether it’s time to re-charge your understanding of the evolving threatscape, or to amp up your skills for the cyber battleground, MPOWER Digital is designed for these times...flexible, focused, and free.
MPOWER Digital 2020 is your always-open, on-demand gateway to innovation built to protect your organization for now, and from what comes next.
It’s cybersecurity to the power of you.Save the Date