Building A Defensible Architecture using CIS Critical Security Controls
Organizations are increasingly finding themselves caught in the “security war of more” where Governance, Risk and Compliance regimes, compounded by vendor solution fragmentation, have resulted in security programs primarily aligned to security audit objectives instead of real business objectives. At times this has left organizations with overlapping security capabilities whilst at others critical security controls are completely missing.
You need to look no further than the 4 billion records lost through data breaches and malware attacks in 2019 for proof of this. So what can you do to better position your organization to address these challenges? How can you improve your odds of not being the next data breach headline? These are the questions we’ll be addressing in the next in our series of McAfee security webinars.
In this webinar you will :
- Learn about the CIS Critical Security Controls – what they are, and how they can help you
- Improve your understanding of how to balance Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements with daily security hygiene
- Discover how to build a more defensible architecture utilizing the CIS Critical Security Controls as building blocks
- Understand how to better align your key cybersecurity needs with your business goals
- Have the opportunity to question the experts on the dos and don’ts of security controls