McAfee collaborates closely with Wipro, a premier global IT systems integrator, to help Global 1000 enterprises mitigate risks and securely accommodate today’s evolving business needs with agility. We work with Wipro to help forward-thinking customers meet the security challenges of new technologies such as cloud computing, the hybrid data center, and the Internet of Things (IoT). With a strong foundation in our product portfolio, Wipro Cybersecurity and Risk Services (Wipro CRS) helps large organizations integrate business context intelligence, threat data, and security insights. We combine our expertise to strengthen all phases of the threat defense lifecycle, preparing enterprises to protect, detect, and correct threats more quickly and effectively and improve their overall security posture.
Global systems integrator
Leveraging thousands of experienced security professionals, a global delivery model, and our proven technologies, Wipro CRS assists customers with defining security and compliance requirements, recommends best practices, conducts technology evaluations, and delivers managed and hosted security services.
Wipro CRS services include:
- Governance, risk, and compliance: Ensures that organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements and that they strike a balance between risk-based and threat-aware protection of key assets.
- Managed security operations: Provides enterprise infrastructures with real-time protection powered by Wipro’s global ServiceNXT Security Intelligence Center, which is integrated with the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator console for contextualized operational and security intelligence and simplified management and reporting delivered through a single pane of glass. This service also includes robust endpoint and data center protection made possible to our endpoint security solutions. Also part of this offering, McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange and McAfee Advanced Threat Defense facilitate more robust protection at a lower cost.
- Security analytics, intelligence, and assurance: Provides customers advanced security intelligence with the help of security data management technologies, incident management frameworks, advanced analytical models, and skilled analysts. Wipro also performs threat assessments to identify and remediate threats and vulnerabilities across the network and applications.
- Identity and access management service: Helps enterprises reduce the inefficiencies of applications that have incompatible security measures, decrease the risk of identity theft and unauthorized access, and achieve compliance.
- Data protection service: Assists customers with the deployment of data protection programs based on solutions such as McAfee Data Loss Prevention, which provides discovery and protection of data-at-rest, data-in-use, and data-in-motion across endpoints and the network.
- Consulting and system integration services: Focus on businesses that are taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies to extend their market reach. We collaborate closely to provide vertical, niche, and security solutions for these disruptive environments.
Wipro is a leading information technology, consulting, and business process management company that delivers solutions to enable its clients to do business better. Wipro helps customers achieve winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360-degree view of business through technology, helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization-wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of more than 140,000, serving clients in more than 175 cities across six continents.Learn More