Security technologies built for AWS
Move your workloads to the cloud with speed and confidence through an integrated suite of security technologies managed by McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator. McAfee Cloud Workload Security enables you to:
- Eliminate security blind spots with continuous discovery of new workloads and cloud-native network flow visibility.
- Deliver security at the speed of DevOps, with deployment automation support for Chef, Puppet, and shell scripts.
- Secure critical workloads with a continuum of time-proven and advanced countermeasures spanning machine learning, application containment, VM-optimized anti-malware, whitelisting, and file integrity monitoring.
Designed specifically for the fully virtualized public, private, and hybrid cloud, McAfee Virtual Network Security Platform (vNSP) delivers a complete network security solution ready for the unique demands of AWS infrastructure. With McAfee vNSP you can:
- Protect operating systems and applications from known exploits, malware, and zero-day attacks.
- Perform micro-segmentation to apply your desired security policies to individual or groups of workloads.
- Prevent inter-VM compromises by scanning east-west traffic.
Learn More >
With its nearly unlimited policy flexibility and strength in zero-day malware prevention, McAfee Web Gateway can be deployed as a virtual machine in AWS for multiple enterprise security use cases:
- Protect cloud workloads which require inbound file scanning, such as document upload, on externally facing web applications by running McAfee Web Gateway as an ICAP server.
- Complement Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as an HTTP/HTTPS proxy, allowing flexible web traffic management and threat prevention for virtual desktops.
- Shift McAfee Web Gateway (on premises, cloud service, and hybrid) policy management to the AWS cloud, reducing TCO by removing the on-premises elements of managing proxy technology.
Learn More >