Your Microsoft Azure environment can quickly scale up or down to match demand. You need an endpoint security solution that is just as nimble and scalable, but that also protects your data with the same strength your traditional endpoints require. That’s why we’ve integrated McAfee Endpoint Security with the Azure PowerShell platform to make it easy to deploy, configure, and manage in your Microsoft Azure environment. It’s an easy way to take advantage of the full benefits of Microsoft Azure without sacrificing your security requirements.Start Free Trial
How It Works
Using Microsoft’s integrated security extensions, you can quickly add security controls such as threat protection, web security, messaging security, and data protection to your virtual machines. And, because McAfee Endpoint Security can be deployed, provisioned, and managed through the Azure PowerShell platform, it is easy to reclaim and reapply your licenses to new machines as your workload changes.
Deploying protection is easy using the Microsoft Azure console and McAfee Endpoint Protection Manager. Once deployed, the machine will appear automatically in Endpoint Protection Manager and you can apply policies using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO).
Secure Your Azure Environment Now
McAfee Endpoint Protection makes it easy to protect your Azure environment with a comprehensive solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing security infrastructure.
- Integrates with Microsoft Azure and deploys easily using the Azure PowerShell platform.
- Provides advanced security for all of your endpoints — physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
- Includes antivirus, anti-malware, host intrusion prevention, device control, host-based firewall, dynamic application control, and more to tackle malware, zero-day threats, and evasion attacks at every vector — mobile, data, web, email, and network.
- Leverages our Security Connected approach, layering hardware-enhanced technologies, dynamic whitelisting, smart scanning, advanced anti-malware, mobile protection, and more.
- Minimizes impact on users with fewer, more efficient scans and advanced memory management techniques.
- Installs easily — with as few as four clicks, you’re up and running.
- Uses McAfee ePO to streamline endpoint policy management across all devices and provide single-pane-of-glass security visibility.
- Delivers real-time, cloud-based McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, collecting the latest data to protect against known and emerging cyberthreats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are all McAfee Endpoint Protection suites compatible with Azure environments?
A: Yes, all components of McAfee Endpoint Protection suites are compatible with Azure Virtual Machines.
Q: Are the pricing and licensing models different for deploying to virtual machines versus physical devices?
A: No, the pricing models are similar for either virtual or physical devices.
Q: Can I try McAfee Endpoint Protection in my Azure environment before purchasing it?
A: Yes, when you choose the McAfee Endpoint Extension during the creation of your virtual environment, and the extension has finished installing, McAfee Endpoint Protection will be in trial mode and you can log into your VM to activate your software and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Q: If I am a McAfee Endpoint Protection customer, can I use my existing licenses with Azure deployments?
A: Yes, if you are a current McAfee Endpoint Protection customer you have the option to install and include your security license in your Azure environment.
Q: How do I get support?
A: As long as you are a current customer with a valid grant number, you can contact McAfee Technical Support for assistance.
Q: Are there technical documents or resources available to help me get started?
A: Please refer to the getting started guides and other documentation posted in the Azure notification center.