Dramatically simple and proven device security management
McAfee MVISION ePO is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution designed to manage McAfee and enhance native security controls built in operating systems like Windows Defender without the complexity of on-premises infrastructure.
Security requires constant attention. McAfee MVISION ePO removes the setup and maintenance of security management infrastructure, allowing you to focus exclusively on monitoring and controlling endpoints and mobile devices.
Industry analysts note McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) as the reason many organizations buy from McAfee and stay with McAfee. McAfee MVISION ePO is built from a proven track record with McAfee ePO customers with hundreds of thousands of nodes.
Centralized management from an integrated pane of glass simplifies risk management. Easy-to-follow panels and graphical dashboards to assess your security posture delivers optimal security effectiveness. Stay current with an easy-to-read summary of the latest threat information and advisories.
Automated and straightforward workflows drive security operational efficiencies. Optional workflow approval requires policy or tasks to be reviewed, assuring higher quality results.
A dramatically simple approach to security management
Common policy management of endpoint security and native controls built in operating systems like Windows Defender reduce complexity.
McAfee MVISION ePO automatic responses can trigger an action based on an event. Actions can be simple notifications or approved remediation across the entire enterprise.
Bring security management and incident analysis together. Drive critical device insight to your SIEM.
MVISION: A new strategic mission, a new portfolio family
McAfee Device Security leverages new MVISION portfolio offerings designed to address the evolving challenges of today’s threat landscape.Watch Video
MVISION ePO migration guidance
Migrate your management to MVISION ePO to focus on security exclusively.
According to a 2018 MSI Global Research Study, the top priority among IT and security professionals is to reduce complexity within their security environment. MVISION ePO delivers on this by providing an enterprise SaaS offering of ePO, which is accessible through an internet browser. No deployment or maintenance efforts are required —McAfee manages that. In addition, users can transform their user experience through intuitive, context-rich workflows.
- MVISION ePO is a dramatically simple, multi-tenant, enterprise SaaS offering of McAfee ePO. McAfee manages the platform infrastructure, upgrades, and maintenance. No deployment effort is necessary. Simply access from a browser with your credentials and manage your security.
- New productive interface and workflows to improve your management lifecycle with simple logical steps and critical context bringing stronger situation awareness. Up to 50% less clicks on common ePO tasks.
- New approval workflow option requires policy or task changes to be reviewed to assure higher quality results.
- Granular management of tags from within a single page that offers visibility into tag usage, ability to restrict access to tags by permissions, and assign tags based on product properties.
- Organizations looking to have a zero-effort SaaS management service without worrying about handling infrastructure and updates
- Organizations with limited staff and the need to streamline the management effort.
- May want to leverage native controls in Windows, when managing MVISION Endpoint.
- Customers running McAfee Endpoint Security or McAfee VirusScan Engine only.
Learn more about McAfee MVISION ePO
ESG explores the top eight attributes of cybersecurity technology platforms that help automate and integrate previously disparate security controls.