Your Microsoft Azure environment can quickly scale up or down to match demand. You need an endpoint security solution that is just as nimble and scalable, but that also protects your data with the same strength your traditional endpoints require. That’s why we’ve integrated McAfee Endpoint Security with the Azure PowerShell platform to make it easy to deploy, configure, and manage in your Microsoft Azure environment. It’s an easy way to take advantage of the full benefits of Microsoft Azure without sacrificing your security requirements.
Secure Your Azure Environment Now
McAfee Endpoint Protection makes it easy to protect your Azure environment with a comprehensive solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing security infrastructure.
- Integrates with Microsoft Azure and deploys easily using the Azure PowerShell platform.
- Provides advanced security for all of your endpoints — physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
- Includes antivirus, anti-malware, host intrusion prevention, device control, host-based firewall, dynamic application control, and more to tackle malware, zero-day threats, and evasion attacks at every vector — mobile, data, web, email, and network.
- Leverages our Security Connected approach, layering hardware-enhanced technologies, dynamic whitelisting, smart scanning, advanced anti-malware, mobile protection, and more.
- Minimizes impact on users with fewer, more efficient scans and advanced memory management techniques.
- Installs easily — with as few as four clicks, you’re up and running.
- Uses McAfee ePO to streamline endpoint policy management across all devices and provide single-pane-of-glass security visibility.
- Delivers real-time, cloud-based McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, collecting the latest data to protect against known and emerging cyberthreats.