2018 Threat Predictions New Devices, New Threats
They will discuss five key trends to watch in 2018
- McAfee Labs predicts an adversarial machine learning “arms race” between attackers and defenders
- Ransomware will evolve from traditional PC extortion to IoT, high net-worth users, and corporate disruption
- Serverless apps will create attack opportunities targeting privileges, app dependencies, and data transfers
- Connected home devices will surrender consumer privacy to corporate marketers
- Consumer apps collection of children’s content will pose long-term risk to reputations.
Chief Scientist & McAfee Fellow
Raj has assisted multiple law enforcement agencies in cybercrime cases, and is special advisor to the European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) in The Hague.
Vice President of McAfee Labs
Vincent Weafer oversees a team of hundreds of researchers in dozens of countries, as well as millions of sensors around the globe, all dedicated to helping protect McAfee customers from the latest cyber threats.
Senior Director of Future Innovation and Assessment Team
She leads a global team that brings the future to life through innovative strategies and prototypes.