Running a High-Performance Cloud-native SIEM on Oracle Cloud
Last October at the MPOWER 2019 Summit in Las Vegas, McAfee CEO, Chris Young, and Oracle SVP of SaaS security, David B Cross, announced a joint partnership for delivering Cloud Native SIEM leveraging the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
Here is what David B Cross said during the event: “During our evaluation discussion, the McAfee team asked for our requirements and how we could jointly build a cloud scale solution. We were blunt and stated that we need a next generation infrastructure that must scale. We were amazed when we had a POC running in a matter of weeks showing over 165k events per second (from McAfee ESM on OCI)”.
OCI is the third Cloud platform supported by McAfee ESM, after AWS and Azure, and it is also the fastest, enabling performance up to 500,000 EPS. Now we’re bringing you the chance to hear for yourself the levels of SIEM performance that can be achieved in the first of our webinar series for 2020.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How McAfee ESM supports both Cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- The performance metrics on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Details of the McAfee Oracle partnership
- Why OCI is a differentiated public cloud platform
- How OCI offers high performance, consistent predictability, SLA and an attractive TCO
- How to engage with us