It can’t hurt you if it can’t touch you…
Deliver the ultimate web protection for your users
Eliminate even highly stealthy attacks
Traditional detection-based technologies can stop threats they know about, but highly stealthy attacks may still get through and compromise end user systems. By contrast, Remote Browser Isolation ensures no malicious web content ever even reaches enterprise endpoints by isolating all browsing activity into a remote virtual environment. User systems can’t be compromised if web code or files can’t run on them, making RBI the most powerful form of web threat protection available.
- Makes it impossible to run malicious code, attachments, zero-day malware, and ransomware across malicious websites, emails, documents, and ads.
- Flexible web policies minimize the number of websites that IT staff need to block, resulting in fewer help desk incidents.
- Users enjoy a better experience by being able to safely access the web resources they need without needing to change their behavior.
Run the most innovative Browser Isolation
Boasting many unique capabilities and industry-firsts
McAfee Remote Browser Isolation is the first solution in the industry to be seamlessly converged with Secure Web Gateway, Cloud Access Security Broker, and Data Loss Prevention through the MVISION UCE platform.
- Comprehensive Data Loss Prevention: Enhanced visibility and protection over how data is being accessed or shared.
- Part of a Complete Threat Protection Stack: Works directly in-line with MVISION UCE threat protection, ensuring consistent policies, data protection, and visibility across isolated and non-isolated traffic.
- Simple to Use: Clientless technology seamlessly integrates with standard web browsers so users require no training or changes in behavior.
- Fast and Responsive: Websites load quickly and are immediately responsive to typing, clicking and scrolling – no more slow web browsing!
- Powerful Management: Robust policy and reporting engines provide the optimal flexibility and granularity to secure users’ browsing activities.