An Intelligence Briefing on COVID 19 Cyber Threat Activity
An intimate discussion on COVID 19 Cyber Threat Activity
Join Patrick Flynn, McAfee’s Head of Advanced Programs Group (APG), and Dave Marcus, McAfee’s Principle Engineer (APG), as we host an intelligence briefing with your peers within the Enterprise community.
This will be an open discussion to not only review current COVID 19 cyber threat activity but to explain what the intelligence is saying in the current marketplace. This includes:
- Observed criminal activity, i.e. Ransonware, with COVID 19
- National and state related threat activity
- Domain monitoring
- Current phishing campaigns
- Dark market review and analytics
- Real time snapshot of McAfee’s internal dashboards
- Insider look into authorities briefing worldwide
Enjoy a DoorDash voucher on us to have some lunch while we discuss the challenges facing executives today.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CST
Location and Details:
Microsoft Teams meeting information will be sent upon confirmation of registration.
Doordash Vouchers to follow!
We look forward to seeing you there! Spots are very limited in order to keep the discussion productive, so please secure your spot ASAP.