Our partnership with global IT systems integrator HCL Security Services helps Global 2000 enterprises address the security challenges of cloud computing, the hybrid data center, the Internet of Things (IoT), collaborative platforms, and external services. As a trusted advisor to its customers, HCL integrates the McAfee product portfolio into its security services model to provide large enterprises with business context intelligence, threat data, and security insights. Together, we unify the threat defense lifecycle so customers are better prepared to respond to cyberattacks, recover more quickly when security incidents occur, and improve their overall security posture.
Global systems integrator
We enable and support HCL training, readiness, and solution development. Our technologies—SIEM solutions and endpoint protection to data center security and data loss prevention—are integrated into the following HCL’s services:
- Governance risk and compliance: A proprietary HCL framework helps organizations tackle risk and compliance challenges and makes them more efficient, cuts costs, strengthens governance and performance, and enhances decision-making. Areas covered encompass risk management, business continuity management, data privacy, and audits and assessments.
- Security assurance and assessment services: Infrastructure and application security testing and assurance services manage vulnerabilities in the most effective manner.
- Managed security services: Real-time infrastructure protection—from network to device to data—is powered by HCL’s four security operations centers. With the help of McAfee endpoint security solutions, HCL delivers robust endpoint protection to its global customers. HCL leverages the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator for product management, policy administration, automation of security operations, and reporting. HCL also implements the McAfee Enterprise Security Manager SIEM solution for comprehensive situational awareness and integrated threat defense.
- HCL managed cloud security services: End-to-end protection for server workloads on premises, in hosted environments, or in private and public clouds.
- Identity and access management service: A security practice helps reduce the inefficiencies of applications with incompatible security measures, decrease the risk of identity theft and unauthorized access, and achieve regulatory compliance.
- Transformation and system integration services: Assistance with the design, development, and deployment of solutions and services to protect an organization's information assets and infrastructure.
About HCL Security Services
HCL is a leading global IT services company that focuses on transformational outsourcing, underscored by innovation and value creation. HCL offers an integrated portfolio of services, including enterprise digitalization, IoT, engineering services outsourcing, and next-generation IT outsourcing, that focus on transformation-led infrastructure services, applications services, and business services. HCL leverages extensive global delivery capabilities and integrated innovation labs across the world to provide holistic, multiservice delivery in key industry verticals, from financial services and manufacturing to telecommunications, government, and more.Learn More