MPOWER Digital 2021 Call for Papers will be open from June 14 to July 14. Share your security knowledge and expertise with professionals from around the globe by presenting at MPOWER 2021. Speaking at MPOWER 2021 is an excellent way to demonstrate the innovation of your organization's security initiatives. You'll connect with a diverse audience of professionals—more than 5,500 virtual attendees in all.
We are looking for presentations with the following topics:
- Complete Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Mobile Security
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Enhanced Remediation
- Cloud Security
- Unified Cloud Edge - SASE
- Next-Gen Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Cloud-Native Protection Platform (CNAPP)
- Container Security
- Workload Protection
- Security Operations
- eXtended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Proactive Security - MVISION Insights
- ePolicy Orchestrator
There are 3 Session Types for presentations:
- Standard Digital Breakout (30 min)
- Technical Digital Deep Dive (45 min)
- Digital Demo (15 min)
Important MPOWER Speaker Dates
- June 14: Call for Papers Opens
- July 14: Call for Papers Closes
- Beginning August 2: Speakers Notified
- October 27-28: MPOWER 2021
Session format can consist of a single presenter, co-presenters or a panel and you will be asked to indicate your choice of format during submission.
A short abstract of your presentation proposal is required along with contact information for all speakers. Ideal presentations will:
- Focus on best practices
- Offer in-depth technical strategies to combat the latest threats and attacks
- Incorporate specific customer case studies
Presentations will be judged for their strength of user-focus, especially around expected or derived business value and technical merit. Be sure to address one or more of the following business benefits:
- Accurate threat detection and response
- Demonstrating and measuring compliance
- Improved patch management
- Improving productivity
- Improving response times
- Improving threat correlation
- Lower management costs
- Minimizing the impact of new regulations
- Raising operational efficiency
- Reducing complexity
- Reducing user disruption
- Streamlining and automating manual processes
- Systematic policy enforcement
- IT improving operations and meeting company goals
- Enabling new business processes
FAQs: Submitting a Presentation Proposal
Q: I would like to speak at MPOWER 2021. How do I submit a proposal?
Call for Presentation Proposals will be open from June 14 to July 14. You can submit through the MPOWER CFP Site.
Q: I have a few different ideas for MPOWER 2021 presentations. Can I submit more than one proposal?
Yes, multiple submissions from individuals will be accepted. Please note that each topic must be submitted via a separate form in the CFP system.
Q: Someone else from my company wants to present at MPOWER and will probably submit a proposal. Should I still submit a proposal?
Multiple speakers from the same company can present multiple sessions at MPOWER, provided they are delivering uniquely differentiated presentations. You can also co-present with someone at your company in the same session. In either case, each session should have only one submission.
Q: I would like to co-present with someone. Is that possible?
Yes, co-presenters should submit only one proposal per speaking session and list both speakers' names and contacts during submission process.
Notification / Next Steps
Q: When will I find out whether my proposal has been accepted?
Individuals will be notified beginning August 2nd via e-mail whether or not their submissions have been accepted.
Q: After I am accepted to speak, what should I do?
The e-mail announcing your acceptance to present will include a link to the MPOWER 2021 Speaker Guidelines. These guidelines will include everything you need to know about speaking at MPOWER, including when registration opens, messaging guidelines and deadlines, and more.
Q: I have further questions regarding the Call for Presentations process. Whom can I contact?
For questions concerning presenting a breakout session at MPOWER 2021, contact email@example.com.