This specialization recognizes the investment made in your staff and business to deliver services for specific McAfee products. As a Service Delivery partner, you can:
- Sell SIEM and data loss prevention products without the assistance of McAfee Professional Services.
- Access post-sales services enablement offerings.
- Receive improved technical support for certified individuals.
- Increase visibility to prospects with a listing in the McAfee partner directory.
- Receive specialization badges and logos.
- Market yourself as a McAfee Certified Product Specialist.
Service Delivery partners must meet the following requirements:
- Provide a single point of contact for product-related services.
- Provide a minimum of three certified resources per product.
- Document services strategy and methodology.
- Provide quarterly reports of service engagements.
- Include a certified lead on every project.
- Survey customers once service is complete.
Partners must have the skills and capacity to qualify for the Service Delivery Specialization. Partners who need to develop their skills can access training courses for these products: