This specialization recognizes the investment made in your staff and business to deliver services for specific McAfee products. As a Service Delivery Specialized partner, you can:
- Sell SIEM and data loss prevention products without the assistance of McAfee Professional Services.
- Access post-sales services enablement offerings.
- Receive improved technical support for certified individuals.
- Increase visibility to prospects with a listing in the McAfee partner locator online directory.
- Receive specialization badges and logos.
- Market yourself as a McAfee Certified Product Specialist.
Service Delivery Specialized partners must meet the following requirements:
- Provide a single point of contact for product-related services.
- Provide a minimum of three certified resources per product.
- Document services strategy and methodology.
- Provide quarterly reports of service engagements.
- Include a certified lead on every project.
- Survey customers once service is complete.
Partners must have the skillset and capacity to qualify for the Service Delivery Specialization. Partners who need to develop their skills can access training courses for the following products:
As customers look for more options in the way they purchase and manage technology, the Managed Services Specialization gives partners a flexible way to deploy security products and services. With both on-premises and cloud-based solutions available, our partners have a security offering for virtually every customer requirement via a monthly subscription-based, pay-as-you-go model.
McAfee Advanced Threat Defense >
McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Endpoint >
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator >
McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System >
McAfee Network Security Platform (IPS) >
McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS) >
McAfee Enterprise Security Manager >