Next-gen SWG for High-performance Cloud Application, Data, and Advanced Threat Protection
of enterprise traffic is destined for the web
of companies can enforce DLP rules in the cloud
of organizations can’t stop an unsecured mobile device from downloading sensitive data
of malware campaigns in 2020 will use some type of encryption
Securely enable a remote and distributed workforce
McAfee's Next-gen SWG provides scalability and security to support a remote workforce and distributed digital ecosystem to defend against threats anywhere and on any device.
- Safeguard productivity with fast, secure access to critical web and cloud resources.
- Minimize security risk with greater visibility and control.
- Maximize scalability and performance with a proven cloud-native and -scale solution.
- Ensure reliability with cloud-grade service availability - five nines (99.999%) uptime.
Protect against advanced web-based attacks like Ransomware and Phishing
Defense-in-depth architecture provides zero-day malware protection by integrating remote browser isolation, machine learning, emulation-based sandboxing, and real-time global threat intelligence.
- Prevent zero-day threats from reaching endpoints with integrated multi-layer security.
- Industry-leading cloud-aware security for applications including Office365.
- Stop phishing and unknown threats in their track with dynamic threat intelligence and remote browser isolation.
Simplify and scale cloud adoption while reducing cost and complexity
McAfee's Next-gen SWG accelerates digital transformation and reduces operating costs and complexity of threat and data protection within a SASE framework by converging security controls in a single pane of glass.
- Lower TCO and streamlined operations due to tight SWG, DLP, and CASB integration and simplified management with unified incidents, workflows, and investigations.
- Remove the cost and performance penalty of backhauling traffic.
- Increase performance and reliability with an infinitely scalable cloud-native architecture.
- Preserve user experience with negative latency or real-time security.
Lockdown data and ensure compliance, without locking down business
Unrivaled device-to-cloud data protection halts data exfiltration and unauthorized access. Adhere to compliance requirements and reduce financial penalties with built-in DLP templates and in-line data protection workflows.
- Scan and identify sensitive data (more than 300 content types) stored on file shares and data repositories, including cloud applications and databases.
- Comprehensive data visibility and consistent controls across devices, users, clouds, and networks.
- Unified incident management, forensic playback and recording, investigations, workflows, and reporting for cloud, network, and endpoint data protection.
Safeguard users from threats hiding in encrypted traffic
Gain visibility and control of inbound and outbound traffic (including encrypted SSL/TLS) to better protect your environment from advanced threats, data loss across your devices, networks, clouds, and applications.
- Combine web filtering, behavioral analysis, and SSL/TLS inspection to detect zero-day malware and threats concealed within encrypted traffic.
- Protect data in encrypted traffic to prevent unauthorized access and exfiltration.
- Preserve privacy by quickly and efficiently decrypting, inspecting, re-encrypting inbound, and outbound HTTPS traffic.
Extend consistent security to sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud applications
Accelerate your business with a unified web security and CASB approach, which provides complete visibility and control over data, context, and user behavior across all cloud services, users, and devices.
- Unparalleled cloud application intelligence for superior SaaS-aware data and threat protection.
- Granular control for Shadow IT prevents malicious activity via unsanctioned applications.
- Prevent unauthorized users from accessing sanctioned applications with tenant restrictions.
- Shared insights via merged web and cloud business risk and threat database.