This is a virus detection. Viruses are programs that self-replicate recursively, meaning that infected systems spread the virus to other systems, which then propagate the virus further. While many viruses contain a destructive payload, it's quite common for viruses to do nothing more than spread from one system to another.
File Information -
- MD5 - 251C60786BEDC20E4DC1BC8C2F982B2A
- SHA - ADCD9317331FFD025D36C800632B42234CBF2E50
- Ikarus - Worm.VBS.Milgotie
- K7AntiVirus - EmailWorm
- Microsoft - Worm:VBS/Milgotie.A
- DrWeb - modification of VBS.Generic.601