Shared threat intelligence across multiple security solutions
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange optimizes threat detection and response by closing the gap from malware encounter to containment from days, weeks, and months down to milliseconds.
Secure your system in real time
This collaborative system operationalizes threat intelligence data in real time, delivering protection to all points in your enterprise as new threats emerge.
Combine threat information sources
Leveraging the McAfee Data Exchange Layer (DXL), instantly share threat data to all your connected security solutions, including third-party solutions.
Get adaptive detection
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange provides adaptive threat detection on unknown files, resulting in faster time to protection and lower costs.
Supercharge endpoint protection
Broader, collective threat intelligence makes accurate file execution decisions and customizes policies based on your risk tolerance level.
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange consists of the following components
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Server 2.1
- McAfee Data Exchange Layer Client 2.0 or later
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Module 1.0.1
- For VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 5
- For Endpoint Security 10.1 or later
Additional requirements for McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange include:
- McAfee Endpoint Protection
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8, Patch 5
- McAfee Endpoint Security 10.1 or later
- McAfee Security Management
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.1.1 or later
- Virtualization Infrastructure
- VMWare vSphere 5.5 or later with ESXi 5.1 or later
Need additional technical resources? Visit the McAfee Expert Center >
Customer success stories
Learn more about McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange delivers innovative endpoint protection with a system that adapts and learns from threat encounters, and immediately neutralizes emerging attacks.
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange related products
Unlike traditional sandboxes, McAfee Advanced Threat Defense broadens detection and exposes evasive threats. Tight integration between McAfee solutions—from network to endpoint—enables instant sharing of information across the environment, enhancing protection and investigation to correct and recover post-attack.Learn More >