Find Your Security Solution
What We’re Up To
McAfee Labs Threats Report: December 2016
Download our quarterly report and for analysis of recent threat topics and trends.
McAfee Labs 2017 Threats Predictions
Our researchers forecast cyberthreats in 2017 and beyond.
McAfee Endpoint Security 10
Fight advanced threats with the next-generation of endpoint protection.
Award-winning McAfee AntiVirus Plus
One subscription covers all of your devices. See why this is a PC Mag Editors’ Choice.
McAfee is now part of Intel Security. Delivering proactive and proven security solutions and services that help secure systems and networks around the world, Intel Security protects consumers and businesses of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats. Our solutions are designed to work together, integrating anti-malware, antispyware, and antivirus software with security management features that deliver unsurpassed real-time visibility and analytics, reduce risk, ensure compliance, improve Internet security, and help businesses achieve operational efficiencies.
Backed by an award-winning research team, security technologies from Intel Security use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence—enabling home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of online threats.
Intel Security products and solutions span the following areas:
- Data Center Security
- Data Protection
- Database Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Network Security
- Security Management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Web Security
Intel Security enables users to safely connect to the Internet, and securely surf and shop the web. With McAfee All Access, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, and McAfee AntiVirus Plus, consumers get complete antimalware and antispyware protection, along with an integrated firewall to ensure their computer systems remain virus-free. Additionally, McAfee’s virus removal service helps you easily clean viruses and spyware from your PC—all from the comfort of your home. Try out McAfee software by downloading our free antivirus trials.
McAfee Mobile Security provides comprehensive mobile device protection with antivirus, anti-theft, and web and app protection for smartphones and Android tablets.
Intel Security solutions deliver the highest levels of threat visibility and antimalware protection, including comprehensive system and endpoint protection, network security, cloud security, database security, endpoint detection and response, and data protection. Our complete security solutions extend beyond virus software and antimalware protection to server security, SIEM, and intrusion prevention systems (IPS). Backed by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, our solutions help companies enhance visibility into their security postures, allowing business to embrace virtualization, cloud services, and mobile devices, while protecting critical assets and sensitive data, and improving incident response.
Our industry-leading security offerings include:
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response: Combines machine learning analytics and behavior-based protection with endpoint detection and response capabilities.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection: Advanced endpoint security with antivirus, antispam, anti-malware, whitelisting, web security, and desktop firewall works across Windows, Macs, smartphones, tablets, and virtual systems.
- McAfee SIEM: Bringing together event, threat, and risk data, McAfee SIEM solutions provide real-time visibility into all security activities to improve compliance management and speed up incident response times.
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange: Get immediate visibility into the presence of advanced targeted attacks and optimize threat detection and response by closing the gap from malware encounter to containment from days, weeks, and months down to milliseconds.
- McAfee Network Security Platform (IPS): Our best-in-class intrusion prevention system delivers real-time defenses against known, zero-day, denial-of-service (DoS), distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), SYN flood, and encrypted attacks.