We’ve officially touched down in Las Vegas for CES 2020!
If you aren’t familiar with CES, it is the global stage for innovators to showcase the next generation of consumer technologies, including IoT devices. Though these devices are convenient, they can also be cause for possible security concerns due to overlooked weaknesses. Check out the latest research from the McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) team on device vulnerabilities for more information.
With the growing consumer technology landscape, we here at McAfee understand the importance of creating new solutions for those who want to live their connected lives with confidence.
In fact, to celebrate the latest innovations, we’re giving three  lucky people the chance to win an Amazon gift card. Not heading to CES this year Not heading to CES this year? No problem! Simply retweet one of our contest tweets with the required hashtag between January 7th – 9th for your chance to win. Follow the instructions below to enter, and good luck!
#RT2Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
- To enter, go to https://twitter.com/McAfee_Home, and find the #RT2Win sweepstakes tweet.
- There will be three  sweepstakes tweets will be released at the following schedule including the hashtags: #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes AND #McAfeeAtCES
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet released on the above date before 11:59PM PST, from your own handle. The #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes AND #McAfeeAtCES hashtags must be included to be entered.
- Sweepstakes will end on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:59pm PT. All entries must be made before that date and time.
- Winners will be notified on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 via Twitter direct message.
- Limit one entry per person.
1. How to Win:
Retweet one of our contest tweets on @McAfee_Home that include “#RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeAtCES” for a chance at an Amazon Gift card. Winners must be following @McAfee_Home for eligibility. One  winner will be selected per day, and notified by 10:00AM PT the following day, for a total of three  winners. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter. For full Sweepstakes details, please see the Terms and Conditions, below.
#McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
2. How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. McAfee’s #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes will be conducted from January 7th through January 9th. All entries for each day of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes must be received during the time allotted for the #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. Pacific Daylight Time shall control the McAfee RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. The #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win Sweepstakes duration is as follows:
- Begins: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7:00am PST
- Ends: Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:59 PST
- Opportunity 1: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Opportunity 2: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Opportunity 3: Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7:00AM PST
- Winners will be announced: by 10:00AM PST the following day
For the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win Sweepstakes, participants must complete the following steps during the time allotted for the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win Sweepstakes:
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day posted on @McAfee_Home which will include the hashtags: #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes the #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes hashtags.
- Note: Tweets that do not contain the #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes hashtags will not be considered for entry.
- Limit one entry per person.
Three  winners will be chosen for the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes tweet from the viable pool of entries that retweeted and included #McAfeeCES Sweepstakes. McAfee and the McAfee social team will select winners at random from among the viable entries. The winners will be announced and privately messaged on January 10th on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Only one entry per user is allowed, per Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER, INC.
McAfee’s #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older on the dates of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize and #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes are not prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
4. Winner Selection:
Winners will be selected from the eligible entries received during the days of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes periods. Sponsor will select the names of three  potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible
Submissions at the address listed below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. Winner Notification:
Each winner will be notified via direct message (“DM”) on Twitter.com by January 10, 2020. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within ten (10) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner if potential winner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours from the first DM notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
The prizes for the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes are two  $100 Amazon e-gift cards and a one  $200 Amazon e-gift card (approximate retail value “ARV” of the prize is $100 and $200 USD; the total ARV of all gift cards is $400 USD). Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
7. General Conditions:
Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes -related activity, or participation in the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
8. Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the sponsor or the released parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the sweepstakes or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize, even if a released party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the released parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize exceed $10. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the sponsor, or for the released parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- Use of Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
9. Prize Forfeiture:
If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these prize #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entry forms for each #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes.
10. Dispute Resolution:
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the #McAfeeAtCES RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
11. Governing Law & Disputes:
Each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and these rules will be construed in accordance with the laws, jurisdiction, and venue of New York.
Personal information obtained in connection with this prize McAfee Day #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes will be handled in accordance policy set forth at https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/about/legal/privacy.html
- Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after January 10th 2020 and before January 10th 2021 to the address listed below, Attn: #RT2Win at CES Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit this link or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in below, Attn: Sarah Grayson. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by McAfee, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor: McAfee, LLC, Corporate Headquarters 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
- Administrator: LEWIS, 111 Sutter St., Suite 850, San Francisco, CA 94104
Follow us to stay updated on all things McAfee and on top of the latest consumer and mobile security threats.