What better way to kickoff the start of 2015 than with our new McAfee Partner Program. This new program was created to provide you with the flexibility to align with customer requirements, buying preferences, routes to market and business models, enabling you to grow your business with us.
On January 1, 2015, the following changes took effect:
- New Program Name The newly named McAfee Partner Program brings together the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of McAfee.
- Consolidation of Solution Competencies We have reduced the number of solution competencies from five to three, with the new solution competencies focused on Endpoint Security, Network Security and Security Management.
- New Specializations The Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Authorized Support Provider programs will become specializations with a streamlined set of requirements, tools and benefits.
- Simplified Enablement and Training We have transitioned to a points-based Continuing Education (CE) model, removing the requirement to complete annual baseline certification. New enablement resources, including the Expert Center and Post-Sales Services Enablement are also available.
- Enhanced Partner Experience We’re launching new platforms to improve your experience.
- Partner 360 Dashboard provides a single source of truth allowing you to make better long-term business decisions.
- SMARTmarketing Platform provides you with turn-key marketing programs to drive awareness, generate demand, track ROI, and drive sales in 2015.
- Partner Learning Center has a streamlined interface and navigation to help you take your sales and technical training to the next level.
With all these exciting changes, I encourage you to learn more about the new partner program by visiting www.mcafee.com/partners/ and reviewing our new McAfee Partner Program infographic.
Follow us to stay updated on all things McAfee and on top of the latest consumer and mobile security threats.