Just a few weeks back, Info Security Products Guide awarded McAfee Safe Connect with two Gold-Level Global Excellence Awards for Product or Service Excellence of the Year – Security Information and Website & Web Application Security!
To celebrate, we’re treating you to a #RT2Win Sweepstakes on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. Ten  lucky winners of the Sweepstakes drawing will receive a one-year free subscription of McAfee Safe Connect to provide security and privacy across your PC, iOS, and Android devices when connecting to Wi-Fi hotspots and private networks.
All you have to do is simply retweet one of our contest tweets between March 26, 2018 – April 17, 2018 for your chance to win. Sweepstake tweets will include “#McAfeeSafeConnect, #RT2Win, and #Sweepstakes”. Terms and conditions below.
#McAfeeSafeConnect #RT2Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
- To enter, go to https://twitter.com/McAfee_Home, and find the #RT2Win sweepstakes tweet.
- The sweepstakes tweet will be released on Monday, March 26. This tweet will include the hashtags: #McAfeeSafeConnect, #RT2Win, and #Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet released on the above date, from your own handle. The #McAfeeSafeConnect AND #RT2Win hashtags must be included to be entered.
- Winners will be notified on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 via Twitter direct message.
- Limit one entry per person.
How to Win:
Retweet one of our contest tweets on @McAfee_Home that include “#RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeSafeConnect” for a chance to win a one-year free subscription to McAfee Safe Connect. Ten  total winners will be selected and announced on April 18, 2018. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter. For full Sweepstakes details, please see the Terms and Conditions, below.
McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be conducted from March 26, 2018 through April 17, 2018. All entries for each day of the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes must be received during the time allotted for the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Pacific Daylight Time shall control the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes. The McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes duration is as follows.
McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes Duration:
- Begins Monday, March 26, 2018 at 12:00pm PST
- Ends: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 12:00am PST
- Ten  winners will be announced: Wednesday, April 18th
For the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes, participants must complete the following steps during the time allotted for the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes:
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day posted on @McAfee_Home which will include the hashtags: #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeSafeConnect.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes the #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeSafeConnect hashtags.
- Note: Tweets that do not contain the #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeSafeConnect hashtags will not be considered for entry.
- Limit one entry per person.
Ten  winners will be chosen for the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes tweet from the viable pool of entries that retweeted and included #RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, #McAfeeSafeConnect. McAfee and the McAfee social team will choose winners from all the viable entries. The winners will be announced and privately messaged on April 18, 2018 on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Only one entry per user is allowed, per Sweepstakes.
McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older on the dates of the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize and McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes are not prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
Winners will be selected at random from all eligible retweets received during the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes drawing entry period. Sponsor will select the names of ten  potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible submissions at the address listed below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Each winner will be notified via direct message (“DM”) on Twitter.com by April 18th. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within ten  days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within twenty-four  hours from the first DM notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
The prize for the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes is a one-year free subscription to McAfee Safe Connect. Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the sponsor or the released parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the sweepstakes or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize, even if a released party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the released parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize exceed $10. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the sponsor, or for the released parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these prize McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entry forms for each McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Governing Law & Disputes:
Each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and these rules will be construed in accordance with the laws, jurisdiction, and venue of Delaware.
Personal information obtained in connection with this prize McAfee Safe Connect #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be handled in accordance policy set forth at https://www.mcafee.com/us/about/privacy.html.
- Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after March 26th 2018 and before April 17th 2018 to the address listed below, Attn: #RT2Win at CES Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit this link or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in below, Attn: Sarah Grayson. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by McAfee, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor: McAfee, LLC, Corporate Headquarters 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Follow us to stay updated on all things McAfee and on top of the latest consumer and mobile security threats.