Need to change your email? Can't figure out how to renew your subscription or buy additional licenses? Check out the answers to our most common account and billing questions.
- Go to myaccount.mcafee.com.
- On the Sign in to your account page, click Forgot password.
- Type your McAfee registered email address and click Continue.
- Type the one-time passcode received in your email, and click Continue.
- Type a new password and click Reset password.
- Click Continue to access your account.
- Log in to your McAfee account.
- At the top of your My Account page, select Account, and then click Subscriptions.
- Click All expired to see your expired subscriptions. Or click View active to see your subscriptions that have not yet expired.
- Look for the subscription you want to renew and click Renew.
When you are enrolled in auto-renew, 30 days before your subscription is scheduled to expire, the credit card on file for your account is automatically billed, and your subscription is extended for another year.
If your auto-renewal has been disabled, you will receive a message 30 days before expiry to inform you that your license is about to expire. You can then choose to renew your license for another year or purchase an upgrade.