Need to change your email? Can't figure out how to renew your subscription or buy additional licenses? Check out the answers to our most common account and billing questions.
- Go to myaccount.mcafee.com.
- On the Sign in to your account page, click Forgot password.
- Type your McAfee registered email address and click Continue.
- Type the one-time passcode received in your email, and click Continue.
- Type a new password and click Reset password.
- Click Continue to access your account.
- Log in to your McAfee account.
- At the top of your My Account page, select Account, and then click Subscriptions.
- Click All expired to see your expired subscriptions. Or click View active to see your subscriptions that have not yet expired.
- Look for the subscription you want to renew and click Renew.
- At the bottom of any page on the McAfee website, click Consumer Support.
- Under the Get help with section, click Request a Refund.
- Select your country, then click Request a Refund again.
- Choose one of the options (such as Price is too expensive) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You can request a refund within 30 days of purchasing a McAfee product.